Types of Gogo'sEdit
- Common (Like the Crazy Bones before 2008, these figures are not painted, and all detail is sculpted. All characters are non painted, except for Multicolor).
- Multicolor (Gogo's that are painted like all other Gogo's after 2008. Unlike other sets, Multicolor have more detail, and are harder to find.)
- Metallic (Gogo's that are metal, similar to the Gold Gogo's or Power Gogo's. These are only available in Colombia and Asia.)
- Metal (Not Chrome, but has a Metal Finish. These are only available in Brazil and a few other countries.)
- Glitter (Clear with Glitter inside. In Colombia and Europe, these are available in different colors, such as pink. In The Philippines, these are painted.)
- Glow (Gogo's that Glow in the Dark. These are available in a Ghost Green and Peach.)
- Mega (Came with the Megatrip Album. Gogo's that are larger than regular size. These were also available at Carrefour.)
In early 2012, Megatrip was released in the UK under the name, Gogo's Crazy Bones Edge. Unlike Megatrip, only 60 characters are available and some characters have been altered. The characters are all painted (with the exception of Attuk). The weird thing is, Magic Box Int. uses numbers from the original checklist, and uses them for the Edge Series' Stamps. The problem is that this confuses fans, because there is no #41-60. (They are numbered correctly on the checklist for the Edge Series.)
There was a series called Dino Gogo's released by Danone. This Series had some Megatrip Gogo's. What's Special about these Megatrip Gogo's was that most of them had D's on them that means Danone. These are very rare and hard to find.